Thursday, May 16, 2013

Lucky Bucket IPA

Thanks to my beer-writing hobby and Mad Men, I'm trying to learn to love IPAs and whiskey.  I am  happy to report that I am making some progress with IPAs but whiskey needs some work.

Lucky Bucket was able to brew up an IPA that I can and will drink without making my standard IPA face. If handed this beer in a glass without any labels, I would be able to tell you it was an IPA at first smell/taste, but somehow the overall drinkability of this beer is high.  I really enjoyed this one.

IPA (6.3% ABV)
Lucky Bucket Brewing Company
La Vista, Nebraska




Every time I visit my parents, a part of me remembers that I love Middle America.  I really really do. I love the sunsets in my parents backyard.  I love the friendly people.  I love the ability to have a giant yard without being a millionaire.  And I truly love the lack of fenced yards.

To me, this picture sums it up.

Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. Ahhh yes, I forgot about tornado season. I love Middle America when it's not snowing or tornado season...so basically, in like March and October.

    ReplyDelete