Monday, April 15, 2013

Gluhwein with Father Christmas = Oktoberfest

Yup, purchased this one because I've been to Leavenworth, Washington.  December 2004 for work.  This is how my brain works.  I pick books by the cover art, I pick beers by the label art and/or geographic relevance to my life and I pick food off a menu based on my ability to make or not make the dish myself.  This means I pretty much order anything because I can't/don't cook.  My idea of cooking is a bowl of cereal with whole milk and a glass of orange juice (with pulp).

Oktoberfest Celebration Ale (5.5% ABV)
Leavenworth Biers
Olympia, Washington

The reason I picked this one up?  I drank Gluhwein with Father Christmas while in Leavenworth...

Gluhwein with Father Christmas in Leavenworth. Dec 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment