Monday, December 24, 2012

T'was the night before Christmas...

T'was the night before Christmas, and all through the house,
I sat on the couch with my beer and my spouse.
While stuffing stockings, and hanging with care
 I lost my bottle of beer and didn't know where.
I found it eventually, but now it was warm,
so I got out a bowl, which caused quite a storm.
He knew what was coming, but didn't dare fuss --
He sat very still until I said "go get it GusGus."


Jubelale (6.7% ABV)
Deschutes Brewery
Bend, Oregon


















As always, Deschutes produced a great winter beer.  I didn't think that there was anything spectacular about this beer, but it was good and easy to drink.  Didn't get the "winter warmer" vibe that it advertised, but none-the-less, another solid beer.


Score : 4 out of 5 pint glasses on the unofficial Suburban Suds pint glass rating system.

No comments:

Post a Comment