Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday Night Salvation

Belgian-Style Ales are my favorite beers because they are so tasty and they typically pack a big punch which means I only need one to think that I'm reeeaaaaaaaaaally funny.  Generally when this happens, the Husband does not agree.


Tonight, The Husband selected a very delicious brew to pair with my favorite childhood dinner (tomato soup, grilled cheese sandwich and fresh green salad with Balsamic Vinagrette dressing): the Salvation Belgian Golden Ale (9% ABV) from Avery Brewing Company in Boulder, Colorado. 

Oh my goodness --- after the first few tastes, I know that this beer is an amazing beer.  It is purely delicious!  I wish we had more...a lot more.  Light and bubbly with fruit tastes.  The exact fruit is hard to distinguish as I just finished eating a salad with a strong balsamic dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment