Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Other beer lovers?

I spent some time on the ol interwebs tonight searching for other local beer blogs.   I was hoping to find someone else out there who is interested in discovering small local breweries and then broadcasting their beer to anyone who reads this blog.  I found a handful of blogs but most of them haven't been updated since 2009.  Not helpful.

I am disappointed.  But now I am going to try even harder to motivate the Husband to get into the idea of the blog (he views it somewhat as a chore) and help me keep it going...even if no one follows or reads it.


However, I did stumble across Craft Beer Tuesdays at a place I've never heard of or been to that is not too far from home (or work). Here's the scoop: Every Tuesday at Sandstone (Ray and Rural), get great craft beer for $2.50/bottle or can. Choose from Bell's Oberon, Two Hearted, Left Hand Milk Stout, Big Sky Moose Drool, and Oskar Blues Mama's Little Yella Pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment