Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day 6: Submit your own beertography

August 10 is National Lazy Day.  So enough about me and what I'm doing or drinking.  This is my blog and I always do the writing.  I want to know what YOU are doing and/or drinking!
www.tocofi.com



So get out your cameras, crack open a beer and send your photos to suburbansuds@yahoo.com and I'll sort through them and then re-post them in separate post at some point to show what the readers do/drink/like.

When you send your photo, please tell me a little about the photo (i.e. the beer, the location, etc) and be sure to let me know if you wish to remain anonymous. You can send as many photos as you want.

Please know that I respect your photos and while I will re-post them, I will not use re-use them.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment