Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Case of writer's block and thirsty new recruits

Welcome back, me!  I took some time off from the blog because, quite frankly, I was suffering from a case of writers block.  But don't worry -- I still drank plenty of beer during my break.

During my severe case of writers block, I was able to recruit some thirsty writers to help me cover the states I am fond of, or have a special connection to: Colorado and Virginia.  So, the more they drink ... the more you'll see posts about beers and breweries from those two states.

Virginia State Flag



A column on the left side of the blog will also detail breweries in each of those states.  I'm still working on doing a little re-organization to help divide the main blog page into states, but I am not there yet.

So for now,  you may have to read about beers you cannot have.  Which sucks, I know.  But at least that way if you ever find yourself in Virginia or Colorado (and someday I hope to have a Nebraska writer too), you'll know what is worth seeking out and worth skipping over.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment