Wednesday, November 7, 2012

So fresh and so clean, clean...

For the past few months, I've been looking for some "fresh" hopped beers.  I read an article about the style and wanted to see what all the buzz was about.  Saw this on the shelf at Total Wine and snatched it.  Waited for a chill night on the couch and then popped it open --- HOT DAMN.

This is one of the cleanest beers I think I've ever had in my life.  Even The Husband, who is currently as congested as can be, noted how clean and refreshing this was after the first sip.

Fresh Hop Pale Ale (6.1% ABV)
Great Divide Brewing Company
Denver, Colorado

Recommendations: awesome.  If you can find it, buy it.  Drink one as soon as you chill it.  If you have access to this on tap, consider yourself lucky and order one.  Thank me later.

Score: 5 out of 5 pint glasses on the unofficial Suburban Suds pint glass rating system

No comments:

Post a Comment