Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Stowaway summer seasonal

After another outstanding Labor Day in Aspen, we found this bomber rolling around in my car.  It must have fallen out of the cooler at some point.  Stowaway!

Our first batch of home brew has been safely re-located in the fermenting bucket and the yeast has been pitched.  Now we must wait...two weeks.  So in honor of successfully completing Step 1 (and not getting divorced in the process), The Husband and I poured ourselves a celebratory beer.

Hefeweizen
Aspen Brewing Comapny
Aspen, Colorado

My mom told me repeatedly as a kid not to say anything if you can't say something nice. Good advice.  So rather than tell you about the beer in the glass above, I'll tell you that I like the brewery logo and their unique brew art (for more on this, visit http://aspenbrewingcompany.com/).  I like the Aspen Brewing Company tap room in Aspen and I think Aspen trees are beautiful.  I could go on and on about things that I like, but sadly, none of them would have anything to do with this beer.  So I'll stop here.

Recommendations: only drink if you like bananas in your beer - otherwise choose another Aspen brew

Score: 1.5 out of 5 pint glasses on the unofficial Suburban Suds pint glass rating system

No comments:

Post a Comment