Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Trippy Trippel

Taught my first 30 minute core class and 60 minute spin class back-to-back today at the gym where I have been working since late January.  Wooooooot wooooooooot!  I've been teaching spin classes since March 2012 but adding in the the core class was new to me.  I was overly prepared and exceptionally nervous (mainly because there was a huge wall of mirrors directly behind my ass) but things went fine.  Thankfully most of the people who showed up for class were faces I had seen before.  And I heard multiple grunts and groans throughout the class, so that means that at the very least, I prepped a good workout yesterday while sitting outside by the pool drinking one of my favorite styles of beer...

Cheers.

Trippel Belgian-Style Ale (7.8% ABV)
New Belgium Brewing Company
Fort Collins, Colorado


I feel like I've been giving New Belgium a lot of attention - but please know that it is only because I bought the Folly Pack last weekend and it's what I happen to be drinking this week...

2 comments: