Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Another Odell crowd pleaser

I'm convinced that pretty much everything Odell does, they do amazingly awesome.  This is a delicious beer, especially considering I don't even like IPAs too much -- let alone a double IPA.  I can't wait to visit the brewery someday and just get completely sloppy because I want to try every single one of their beers on tap and will forget that I am drinking at 5,000 feet above sea level.

Myrcenary Double IPA (9.3% ABV)
Odell Brewing Company
Fort Collins, Colorado
According to the Odell website, "Named for Myrcene, a component of essential oils in the hop flower, Myrcenary Double IPA is our tribute to those who revere the illustrious hop, and their unyielding exploit to craft hop forward beers. Brewed with a blend of hops containing the highest levels of Myrcene, this double IPA prevails with a tropical fruit-like flavor, a pungent floral aroma, and a clean getaway."

No comments:

Post a Comment